Osper formulation has an installed capacity to fill approximately 5.85 million vials per month in both β-lactam and Non β-lactam blocks.
The plant is WHO-GMP certified, with ultra-modern facilities conforming to international standards for handling raw material, production, testing, and packaging.
We have complete segregated beta lactam and non beta lactam areas. AHU with HEPA filters have been installed to prevent any contamination, maintain appropriate temperature and humidity levels.
Sterile area is maintained under HEPA filters as per defined classes of operation.
- Filling and sealing is carried out under Laminar air flow work station fitted with UV lamps
- Automatic rotary vial washing machine, vial sterilization and de-pyrogenation tunnel
- Bung washing
- octagonal blender
- Eight-head dry powder filling and sealing machines
- Visual inspection booth supported with black and white background
- Automatic vial labeling machines
- Automatic printing and coding machines
- RO and multicolumn system, etc.
The manufacturing facility has capacity of 80,000 units per shift
- Rotary washing machine of Harsiddh Industries
- Online sterilization facility sterilization tunnel (Fabtech).
- Filling area is designed for error-free quality of production following complete G.M.P standards
- Packaging area with Digital Coding and Labelling
- Osper is also equipped with its own captive 100% power backup system powered by Kirloskar